3D Hair Strokes After Care
For 7 days following application of semi- permanent cosmetics:
• Do not touch the healing pigmented area with your fingers, they may have bacteria on them and create an infection.
• Residual pigment, blood, white blood cells, etc, can arise from the open wound. During the first 24 hours, we ask the client to “wash the skin gently” to remove/prevent build up and dust particles, you should dab this away 3-4 times in the first day
• You can use cool water with a damp cotton pad to prevent drying out and scabs forming. Don’t panic if dry patches or scabs appear as this can be taken care of in the second ‘Touch Up’ appointment.
• Apply oil over your brow area 3-4 times a day for the first few days to avoid scabbing. There are many suitable natural oils that are great:
• Grape Seed oil – most popular
• Sweet Almond Oil
• Jojoba Oil
• Coconut Oil – absorbs into the skin without build up.
• These oils heal the brow area holistically as well as getting the best results in retaining pigment colour in the skin.
• No make-up, tinting of lashes or brows, sun, soap, sauna, steam, exercise. Jacuzzi, swimming in chlorine pools or in the ocean for 7-10 days (until area is completely healed) post procedure and after all touch-ups.
• No hot compresses. (ex: hot towel)
• Do not rut or traumatize the procedure area while it is healing, pigment may be removed along with crusting tissue.
• Use a ‘sur block’ after the procedure area has healed to prevent future fading of pigment colour.
• If you have any questions or concerns, please notify your technician immediately.
• If you experience anything out of the ordinary phone your physician.
• Clients need to follow ALL After-Care Instructions for good results of their procedure(s).
• Remember all procedures must HEAL, PEEL, and FADE! This process may take up to 10 days.
• Clients colour will look much darker for the first 10 days as the procedure has blood and lymph in it. After the area peels, the colour wilt be softer.
• Do not use ANY products that contain AHA’s, Vit A, Retinal A or similar lightening and peeling products on the procedure area. (Example Glycolic, Lactic Acids. Check your product labeling) It will fade your pigment colour. Read the ingredients on the back of any bottle of product that you will using.
• Understand that everyone’s skin is completely different. Your skin may reject the ink in certain places requiring you to get a touch up appointment after brows have fully healed. Additional touch ups after initial procedure may be required to fully lock in pigment to certain areas of brows.
Following all these after care instructions will yield in the best results possible and increase the longevity of the pigment. ENJOY YOUR NEW BROWS!!!
Brow Waxing 20.00
Brow Map. Wax. Tweeze. Trim.
Brows so clean and defined!
I only use the top premium zinc oxide wax that is made for sensitive skin.
BRONZIN' BEAUTY TAN 35.00
Orange Free. Streak Free.
An Airbrush Tan that looks so natural, this tan will have you coming back for more.
BAHAMA MAMA RAPID TAN 45.00
Hate waiting for the Tan to process? The Rapid Tan processes in just 3 hours. Orange Free. Streak Free. Shower in 3HRS. Most Popular!
With this procedure you can have perfect brows 24/7. Microblading is a semi permanent tattoo that last 18-36 months.
Nancy is very knowledgeable and professional. I highly recommend her service.
Just went in to get my brows tattooed since Nancy showed me a book of all her brows she has done and I'm so happy I did it . She shaped them perfectly and was so honest on what kind of brows would be good for the shape of my face
I can't get over my brows !! They turned out amazing Nancy is beyond talent . Can't wait to come in next week for my spray tan
Nancy is an eyebrow genius...since meeting her and working together 2 years ago, she not only taught me a ton but is now the ONLY person I trust with my brows. Also, her tans are BOMB.
CALL OR TEXT
2180 Garnet Avenue Suite 3L
San Diego, CA 92106